Saturday, May 8th join us for an in-person KidsLife Family Service!
It will be held in the main sanctuary and reservations are required.
*PARENT / GUARDIAN MUST ATTEND WITH CHILD/CHILDREN.
This will be a family service.
Children ages 12 and under will love this service! are welcome and parents must accompany. Seating is limited and on a first come/first serve basis.
DOORS OPEN AT 9:45 a.m. and CLOSE AT 10:15 a.m.
Please see the guidelines below.
RESERVATION: All persons in your reservation MUST BE from the same dwelling and cannot be combined from another household under any circumstances.
- Seating reservations will be maintained through an online registration process - this is without exceptions.
- Everyone must wear a mask including children ages 3 and older.
- All areas in the lower level will be closed until further notice. The only available entrance will be the upper level.
- Please follow the entrance signs and exit signs as indicated.
- Our restrooms will be open on the upper level only. We encourage you to use the restroom before you leave your home and if you must use our restroom please be sure to use precaution measures by washing your hands before and after.
- Hand sanitizers will be placed throughout the upper level for your use.
- Dismissal at the end of service, you will be asked to immediately exit the facility and any lingering to be done in the parking lot areas.
In accordance with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Guidelines we will be implementing the following:
- The upper level facility will be cleaned and sanitized before and after the service.
- Sanctuary seating will maintain at a six-foot distance. PLEASE DO NOT MOVE THE CHAIRS.
- Face masks must be worn while in the building and encouraged to be worn outside as well.
- Drinking fountains will not be operational.
- There will be no handouts, cards or envelopes available. We encourage you to continue using the online features for these areas of connection.
- We will be following the six-foot distancing guideline in every way possible. There will be no hugging, handshaking, high-fives, fist bumps or elbow bumps - waving is encouraged!
- There will be no one to open or close a door for you; as much as possible, doors will be propped open as you come and go.
Should you have any questions or concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-845-0800