- Drop off is at main campus cafeteria between 7:30 and 8am
- Pick up is at main campus cafeteria by 3pm
- Any time after 3 will be $15/day for aftercare (just like preschool camp)
- Lunch is not provided – please bring appropriate bagged lunch
- Each camp has a minimum amount of campers it needs to happen. Emails will be sent out no later than 3 weeks out from camp if camp is cancelled due to insufficient numbers. Full refund if camp is cancelled.
- Appropriate clothing is required
- Close toed shoe with a back // shirt and shorts
- Any questions about specific camps either email Mr. Ham (email@example.com) or email the staff running the camp directly (email in description of camp below)
- Every week we have a different variety of camps offered by our staff. Please check the info below for age and description of camp to make your decisions!
Kingdom Camp (5th - 6th Grade)
E-Sports (1st - 5th Grade) and (6th - 12th Grade)
Summer Reading (4th - 5th Grade)
Ready for Algebra 2?! Boot Camp (High School Camp)
Geometry Prep Camp (High School Camp)
Summer Math (4th - 5th Grade)